Jared had his birthday last week on the 30th of December below are some pics. He's getting old. 28.
So a little bit about Jared, well he's hot, he's cute, he's funny, he's a fantastic father, a pretty good husband, and an ok student. In his spare time he enjoys making fun of his wife as much as he possibly can (and since I'm perfect he has to be extremely creative), playing video games, reading Time Magazine, watching football, cooking up something tasty to eat, did I mention watching football, and eating ice cream.
Anyways...
I got Jared an Aero Garden. It's an indoor herb garden for those with no gardening talent whatsoever - basically it's completely idiot-proof. He's been wanting one for awhile. Talen took this photo for us by the way (it was his first time we trusted him enough to do it - he had a really hard time getting us in the view finder and then pushing the button at the same time - it's amazing how much coordination something like that takes that we don't even think about as adults)
Talen got him a remote control Airplane - he was probably more excited about it than daddy.
Kendal got him a new frisbee and a new soccer ball to play with outside.
Mommy wrote him a little song on the guitar...no I'm not good at the guitar, but yes I do try to plunk around on it now and again.
This is his cake - don't laugh. I tried really really hard to make this beautiful chocolate orange cake for him - and well... it was an utter and complete failure. He was a good sport and ate it anyway. Some of you may be wondering where Kendal was for all of this - because the silly cake took me so ridiculously long to make we didn't even celebrate until like 8:30pm, which would mean that Kendal was toasty and asleep long before then.
Here is a cute video of Talen singing to Jared
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Happy Birthday Jared
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment