.post img { float:center; min-width:360px; max-width:360px; max-height:360px; min-height:360px; padding : 10px; line-height : 2em; margin: 0 auto 10px auto; clear: both; }

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Utah Trip Slideshow



We went to Utah the last week or so of July to celebrate the 24th with the grandparents. It was a great trip and we really enjoyed spending the time with my family. I know how hard it is for them to not see their grandchildren very much and I know how much our trip meant to them. It was a great time had by all. So thanks mom and dad for showing us such a great time. The babies miss you and ask about all the time. Some nights before bed Talen and I will sing his favorite song (the happy birthday song) and he'll sing happy birthday to grandma and grandpa. It is the cutest thing ever.

No comments: