So I know it's been forever since I've blogged but the summer got away from me too quickly and before I knew it I had two months to catch up on so slowly but surely I'll get caught up. This is a scrapbook page from Yorktown on the 4th of July - it was one of my favorite things we've done here in Virginia so far. The fireworks were great (even though they almost got rained out). Kendal was so tired by the end of the day that she slept through the 30 minute booming of the fireworks. Talen's favorite part of the day was definitely the horse ride and Jared and I loved eating at this old time, fine dining restaurant called the Carrot Tree Inn. Overall it was one of the best 4th's of July ever!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
4th of July
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yeah...new posts. I have never done Yorktown on the 4th....must try it out. Very cute pics. xoxox
Post a Comment