This was the weirdest flower Jared and I had ever seen. We just stopped and stared at it for a while trying to figure out what planet it might have come from. Beautiful though.
A beautiful setting can make any two chubby girls look pretty. Right Kendal?
So I'm like deathly afraid of bees - my husband makes fun of me but it's a real thing and I can't quite explain it. However despite the fear and serious hatred for them I find this photo to be gorgeous.
Chubbiness definitely runs in the family - "hello my two chubby angels"
Jared does most of the picture taking in our family - but I found one of him.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What a cute little family. Looks like you guys were busy this summer! Hope you are doing well. We need to plan a trip to see you guys.
Looks like ya'll had a great summer. The flowers are amazing!
Post a Comment