.post img { float:center; min-width:360px; max-width:360px; max-height:360px; min-height:360px; padding : 10px; line-height : 2em; margin: 0 auto 10px auto; clear: both; }

Saturday, September 13, 2008

The big 5!

We had our 5 year Anniversary yesterday on the 12th of September. We went out to eat at the Cheescake Bistro for dinner - the food was really good - I wish we would have brought the camera to get a picture - but we've been getting lazy with pictures these days. After dinner we went to a parking lot and made out.... just kidding - the last time that happened was ohhhh about 5 years ago. We went to a movie called "Traitor" - not romantic but very good - a really good "after-movie-conversation" movie. Jared is always an amazing gift giver he gave me 2 dozen roses, a hand carved jewelry box (gorgeous), chocolate (always a must for me) and some new clothes. He's such a thoughtful and sweet husband. It was an unforgetable anniversary. I can't believe it's already been 5 years. The time has gone by way too fast. I never would have thought 5 years ago that in 5 years I would be living in Virginia (still in school) with two beautiful children in all my life. It just goes to show that God has his own plan and that his plan will make us happier than we could ever imagine. My heart is so full of love and gratitude for the life and blessings that I have and it's all because of my amazing husband, my children, and my Heavenly Father. I can't wait to see what the next 5 will bring. I'm Lucky to be married to my best friend... (so cheesy but true)

Click to play Anniversary Slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

5 comments:

Marissa said...

love the slideshow, and what are you talking about, you guys are still HOT! Your kids are the darndest cutest things... can I have them?

Jani Jo said...

Congratulations! Think of all that you've accomplished in 5-short-years?! What a great couple!

Nehring Fun said...

awesome slideshow!! I love all the pics, it's fun to see you guys 5 years younger, such a cute family, love you guys!

Victoria said...

Sweet! I still remember when you guys got married. I was super sick. Remember? It was terrible. I loved the slide show. I thought the female voice on the song was you for a minute. Are you recording now? Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Okay, whatever. You guys totally made out :) I mean, after 5 years, I will definitely owe Scott one good make out. Very cute pics Carlie!