Charlotte is my long lost second female half. We used to do everything together - we met playing soccer in high school, we were in theater together, we both ran for Miss Spanish Fork together, we spent every waking moment together, and we went swing dancing almost every weekend. We promised each other that we wouldn't get married until we were both like 27 or something and that we would see the world and have lots of fun until then. I haven't held up my end of the promise - but she has so far. Way to go Char. Anyway she came to see little old me out here in Virginia. Her stay wasn't long enough but fun just the same. We had a sleepover and went to Maymont. Come back to me soon Charlotte : )
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Auntie Charlotte came to visit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Sounds like you had fun. Old friends are the best.
Hey guys,
We just wanted to say thanks for the package. Everything is awesome! That was totally thoughtful. Thanks, thanks, thanks!
I'm so glad you got a visit from Charlotte. I was just pining away about that very thing with my three best friends in Utah. I wish more than anything they could pack up their kids and come see me. I forgot how long Cameron's hair was at that time. We all look funny. I never realized how fat I was. :) Wow, I still am.
Oooohhh! Together again at last! Can't wait to get out there again. I love you soooo much! Luvs!
Post a Comment