.post img { float:center; min-width:360px; max-width:360px; max-height:360px; min-height:360px; padding : 10px; line-height : 2em; margin: 0 auto 10px auto; clear: both; }

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Better Late than never... right?

So... Below is a bunch of slide shows. Do not feel inclined to view all of them in one sitting - blogging for too long can cause brain damage ya know. I haven't blogged for a while so I wanted to catch everyone up... and the easiest way to do that is with slide shows. I know the music sucks by the way on the slide shows - but the tunes were free ... so just pretend like you have no taste in music and then you'll love them!

2 comments:

Ashlee & Christian said...

I have been waiting, yeah. How fun. I love all the pictures. You have the cutest kids. Love all the pictures!

Jenn said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Your kids are adorable!! We also have a blog, if you would like to check it out.
thegoldthorpes.blogspot.com