We had a great party for Kendal a couple of weeks ago! I can't believe how fast time flies. I probably sound like a broken record but I feel like I just had her yesterday - This year went by way way way too fast for me. I can only imagine how much faster time flies with every additional child. Anyway she had a great party - our closest friends came to celebrate and to be our family away from family. Everyone spoiled her rotten and we know she is very very loved.
Well a quick summary about Kendal - she hates the word "no" and will cry every time you say it to her regardless of your tone - very very sensative, she loves to do whatever her big brother is doing. She loves to lay down and snuggle on anything soft (pillows, blankets, the dog, stuffed animals, dirty laundry), she finally popped one tooth just last week, she loves to bring us presents from all over the house (usually the pantry), she loves to give slobbery kisses and hugs, and she loves to read books and eat anything she can find off the floor. Her favorite words to say are "baby, boo, hi, and daddy and uh oh." She is a fantastic and joyful little girl and we just hope the next year doesn't go by as quickly as the first did.
Just about a year ago - our tiny little baby girl.
Her new Winter dress and Birthday dress from Grandma.
This was the last present she opened (from grandma) and she loved it! Thanks Mom.
My good friend Aimee Toomey and her cute little boy Brock brought this baby doll for Kendal for her birthday and all I can say is she hasn't let it out of her sight since she opened it. 
This photo is deceiving, Kendal may look like she is thoroughly enjoying her cake but she actually hardly touched it.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Kendal's Birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Way cute pages, you have been busy. They looks so cute! I know I can't believe she is already a year and remembering how tiny she was, holy cow. She is so fun and cute though. Ahhh, that means Carter is going to be one in 2 months it seems so far off to be doing all Kendal is doing, crazy.
Carlie, if it makes you feel any better, I also can't believe Kendal is already ONE! That year flew by:) She is the most darling little girl! Her birthday pages are Fantastic; you are so talented. I am glad that the Davis Family had a super Holiday Season!!!
Post a Comment