.post img { float:center; min-width:360px; max-width:360px; max-height:360px; min-height:360px; padding : 10px; line-height : 2em; margin: 0 auto 10px auto; clear: both; }

Monday, January 5, 2009

The Davis Family quartet (in the making)

This video makes me smile. The tuner we're playing with is for a guitar so it doesn't actually work for what we're all using it for in the video (which I guess makes it even funnier). Kendal loves to sing - whenever we're at church singing or just singing around the house she's always eager to chime right in. So the whole goal of this video was to get her to sing. Anyway... Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I especially like the part when you tell Talen to go higher, and he goes louder instead :) Also, I think that luxury living will one day be yours. Then you can invite Scotty and me to live in your guest house as we work on paying off our student loans for the next 100 years.