.post img { float:center; min-width:360px; max-width:360px; max-height:360px; min-height:360px; padding : 10px; line-height : 2em; margin: 0 auto 10px auto; clear: both; }

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Our little Drama King

Show me a Silly face...






Show me an Angry face...









Show me your happy face...





Show me your Nervous face..










Show me your scared face....





What a little actor!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wo, he is good. I think I even see me some evil eyebrow there in the angry face. I can't even do that!

Jani Jo said...

This is the cutest post EVER! I cannot believe his lil' personalities!!! What a fun boy:) I am going to try this kind of photo shoot with Braxton in the morning. Do you love how I'm always stealing your ideas?

Nehring Fun said...

He hit those poses perfectly! Wow! Such a cutie!!

Hill Family said...

I like scared because he looks confused:)