Crump Park is a restored 1860 living historical 150-acre farm of Dr. John Mosby Sheppard. The grounds include a farmhouse, farm outbuildings, animals, a working farm and an orientation center. It is an amazing property and something I wish I'd heard of earlier. We went here on Saturday and our fun Easter outing turned into a wet, cold marshy outing that only lasted 30 minutes - there is so much to do and see at this place, but we cut our visit short due to the windy awful weather. They had baby lambs and I really wanted the kids to see them so we ran around and played with them for a minute, herded them into their gated area, took some pictures, fed the ducks, and went home to get warm. I thought it was supposed to be spring. I'm starting to get impatient with this unpredictable weather.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Crump Park
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I wish I live in Virginia
Post a Comment