to say goodbye to Virginia yet, and our good friends Nate, Kenzie and baby Kenna Winn let us crash at their place for almost a week to provide an opportunity for us to say our goodbyes to the ward, to have some relaxation time before our two day drive to Missouri, and to do some last minute sight seeing. We also got take some pictures of Kendal at Maymont and take a family photo (above). We also got to take some family pictures of the Winns. Needless to say it was a great week and it helped to ease our transition from Virginia to Missouri. Thanks again guys for the hospitality. We are so so grateful. Below are some pictures from the week.












Saturday, August 22, 2009
We Just Weren't Ready...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh Carlie, you did it again! These pictures are just awesome! Of course, having such an adorable subject didn't hurt. ;-) I love Maymont. Great famil pic, too!
Holy Cuteness! You are seriously so talented. Also, I think Bayles has asked for Kenny and Talen EVERY day this week. And when I tell him "Kenny and Talen are with their mom and dad" he whines and goes to the window to see if I'm lying. Its totally sad. Miss you guys!
Those are some great pictures. What a beautiful family:)
I am awing at these pictures. They are freakin' cute. Seriously, they look great. You need to take your photography skills and seriously do photo shoots for people. I ran into Robyn Anderson in Park City today just by luck. It was crazy, but we both shed a couple tears just seeing each other and then for me at how much we miss VA and our friends too!!!
Post a Comment