.post img { float:center; min-width:360px; max-width:360px; max-height:360px; min-height:360px; padding : 10px; line-height : 2em; margin: 0 auto 10px auto; clear: both; }

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Baby Turned Two


5 comments:

Victoria said...

Happy Birhtday Talen!!! Looks like your summer is a lot of fun. We are in school this summer. Not so much fun. I hope we get to visit you guys while you're still there. It looks great-minus the flies

Tyrel said...

That cake is awesome...did you make that? And the scrapbook pages are darling...you do those too? Are the pages digital or did you do them on paper and scan them in?

Mrs. Mandy said...

Comments from Tyrel are actually from me... MANDY

Kara said...

That cupcake birthday cake is darling! I love all the squiggles coming out of it. Looks like a fun day and a good birthday for Talen.

Jani Jo said...

I LOVE your scrap pages. And the sweet people on them make them all the better:) Your little Talen is so cute and I love his 'blow out the candles' picture. How fun!