I was actually planning on taking a picture for this blog entry but I forgot to take the camera with me to the doctor's office. Talen and Kendal had their Doctor's appointment together this past week for Kendal's 6 month check-up and Talen's 2 year check-up. Kendal is doing beautifully - she weighs about 17 pounds, and she's in the 75th percentile for he weight, 50th for her height and 25th for he head. She sits up and rolls over and goo goo's and gah gah's and she's now eating 2 meals of solids a day. She is an amazing baby and only cries when she's tired or hungry (which is how it's been her whole life). She's so easy going and so pleasant. Talen is doing pretty well. He's in the 90th percentile for his height and weight (35 lbs) and his head is also in the 25th percentile. They said that he talks really well and that everything looks normal. The only concern about Talen was that he still has his heart murmur. We're going to another doctor to get it checked out to find out what kind of murmur it is and if there is any need to be concerned. I guess like 50 percent of the population has a heart murmur and they are pretty common so we're not too worried about it - but we'll see what happens afte the doctor visit. I wanted to take a picture so bad of them at their doctor's appointment together with my pediatrican - and i'm still beating myself about not bringing the camera - but that's life I guess.
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I hope everything is ok with Talen...he's sure a cutie, would hate for him to have to undergo any serious problems.
Wow, I wish we could get Kendal and Kashton next to each other. They're only two pounds off. That is so funny. He's such a little guy. Cute, cute pictures. I wish we could've been there for Talen's birthday. It looks like it was alot of fun. I'm sure Talen will be just fine. He's a healthy, energetic cutie. I need to learn how to do that video thing. I'm not smart with electronics, and Cameron is even worse than me. :) We're a great pair.
WOW what a fantastic blog! You do such a great job.
This Blog is so fun. Your personality is written all over it. I love it! Doctors Appointments and cameras, I'm lucky to get us all there with everything else that I need. Have fun on your trip, be safe. You can check out our cow costumes if you want www.lewisross.blogspot.com . I heard you last recipe club was great and I missed out. you will have to fill me in next time.
I just wanted to tell you that I love your hair!!! Leo told me today that my hair was red... real cool cuz I DO NOT like me in red hair - I'm so dying it.
BTW - can you please do a post on your "Knowledge is Power" talk at recipe club? I'm ALL about getting tips, so is Denton. :)
Post a Comment