.post img { float:center; min-width:360px; max-width:360px; max-height:360px; min-height:360px; padding : 10px; line-height : 2em; margin: 0 auto 10px auto; clear: both; }

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Turkey Day

We had a great Thanksgiving that started with the Thanksgiving Parade on tv, followed by some relaxation, followed by a huge and flavorful Thanksgiving Meal,followed by scrubbing cranberries out of the carpet, followed by more relaxation, followed by a second Thanksgiving meal for the kids, which after begging for did not eat, followed by movie watching, football, and more relaxation.

I am thankful for my beautiful children who teach me humility, love, and patience everday, I'm thankful for my sweet husband, my friends who have taken care of us on so many occasions, the health of my family, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, my savior Jesus Christ, my job, Cameron, Bethany, Cory, Tanja, my parents, Cindy, Harry, Kelley, Tami, Brian, and all my nieces and nephews, freedom, the government for taking care of my little family in these hard times, my reliable mini van, and my dog - Layla. There are plenty more things to be grateful for, but these are a few.

I hope we can always count the blessing that we do have, instead of waiting for the day when we'll have enough blessings to be happy. (something I'm still learning)





1 comment:

Ashlee & Christian said...

I am glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving. It is true, we all have so much to be thankful for and shouldn't look to the future till we know we will be enjoying life and its blessings, or we will never get to that point. So I am totally catching up on my blog, and I just read your post about going to Disney Princess on Ice, we were there too!! My aunt took all of us nieces and it was spectacular and yes... every single girl in that place was dressed up, so I am glad you dressed Kendal up or you would have been sad you didn't.