.post img { float:center; min-width:360px; max-width:360px; max-height:360px; min-height:360px; padding : 10px; line-height : 2em; margin: 0 auto 10px auto; clear: both; }

Monday, January 4, 2010

Kendal is Two!

It's been awhile. Life has been busy. I don't think I've ever had so little time in all my life, which is why I'm doing this post at the horrible hour of 12:48 am.

December started with Kendal's 2nd Birthday. We celebrated it by doing a Princess and the Frog party. We went to the Princess and the Frog movie, had a Princess Tiana cake and theme colored balloons. She got a Princess Tiana Barbie along with many other gifts. Grandma spoiled her and got her a princess necklace, a Madame Alexander Doll (that looks just like Kendal) some dress-up clothes and a plush tinkerbell doll to sleep with. Talen got her a little people fairy play set, that goes perfectly with the little people tree house that Grandma and Grandpa Davis got her, and mommy and daddy got her a new tea set to play with. She got a new dress and wore it all day long. We curled her hair and took tons of pictures. I was going to post them in cute scrapbook pages for everyone to ooh and ahh over, but our chord to our computer fryed itself so we are now computerless (all the birthday photos are on that now unaccess-able computer)But I must tell you they were adorable. She had a fabulous Birthday.

I did take some 2 year photos of her the other day in her tutu (the 1st one I've ever made) and I'm just so excited about them that I had to post them. Following this post I'll catch everyone up on the job search, my job and Christmas...so stay tuned. I also need to change my blog theme and playlist. One thing at a time I guess.

My favorite one



Laughing at her Daddy




This girl seriously hates the snow and I just love this photo



To cheer her up we gave her a lollipop



It worked




I am so so grateful for my beautiful Kendal, for the way she makes me smile everyday, the way she teaches me to be better, for her innocence, and her brilliance. When I look at her my life becomes simple for a moment and I remember what is really important. She is truly a very very special little girl and I just wish she would stop growing so that I can catch my breath and hold onto her a little longer as my baby. Time just goes by way too fast.
Happy Birthday little lady!

3 comments:

Heather Payne said...

What a cutie-pie! I can't get over all her hair! I love the pics. Hope you guys are doing well. I know sometimes one of the blessings of having kids is that it doesn't give me time to worry too much without having to take a break for parties, movies, pictures, and the like. It looks like your kids have the same effect. Thanks for sharing.

Tami Davis said...

Very cute pictures - It was great seeing you at Christmas.

Suzie Soda said...

These are seriously the cutest in the world pictures. Love that hat. Miss you. We are doing soup and bread for recipe club in January...wish you would just walk in the door. xoxoxo