Okay, so the next few posts are from Christmas, but I figured I need to post them even though they are long over due, mostly for journaling purposes.
Before we went to Boise for Christmas we had a little Christmas here in Utah and we also went to Temple square to see the lights with the kids. It was a lot of fun and was absolutley freezing. After seeing the beautiful temple grounds and the nativity scene we finished the evening at Krispie Kream with doughnuts and hot chocolate. The kids loved watching how the doughnuts were made. I think if we would have let them they could have stayed and watched the doughnut -making process for hours. It's alwasy so fun to go see the lights at the temple and to see the carriages being pulled by horses, and this year we got to hear a street performer playing the bagpipes. It was very festive.
My mom also picked out a really cute dress for Kendal for Christmas but it didn't fit her right, so I took it back and got her a new Christmas dress. I bought her a gorgeous Christmas dress last season right after Christmas at the children's place that was $40 and was marked down to $5 - it was gold, pale pink, and black velvet and it was so so beautiful. Well it was and is still in storage and it kinda broke my heart that she wasn't able to wear it this year for Christmas, but at least I was able to get something that came in a close second. So also in this post are some pictures of everyone dressed up on Christmas Sunday.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Temple Square
The Salt Lake Temple
Sitting in front of the reflection pond
Kendal and Grandpa
My mom (Elaine) and me
Kendal dancing in the visitor's center
Talen took this photo and I love Kendal's smile - she looks like such a big girl.
Yes Kendal is sitting on Layla and yes my son is a little stinker face
That's better...
Talen and Kendal wrestling
Aren't they so sweet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment