.post img { float:center; min-width:360px; max-width:360px; max-height:360px; min-height:360px; padding : 10px; line-height : 2em; margin: 0 auto 10px auto; clear: both; }

Friday, May 21, 2010

Mother's Day

Well this is a couple of week late, but here are some pics of mother's day. I had a great one. The kids made some cute crafts, and Jared made me feel very special. He took me to pick out some flowers for our planters, and made some great meals. I'm so lucky to be the mother of Talen and Kendal. They are so sweet and fill my life with joy. At times they are a challenge, but overall being a mom truly ROCKS!











2 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

Love this! What a nice husband to get you flowers for the planters that you can enjoy all summer. You do look so cute in your pictures. xoxoxo

Charlotte Lundell said...

I can't wait to come out and visit... but it won't be for a long time. I miss you. Happy Mother's Day... late. :)