.post img { float:center; min-width:360px; max-width:360px; max-height:360px; min-height:360px; padding : 10px; line-height : 2em; margin: 0 auto 10px auto; clear: both; }

Friday, May 21, 2010

Patio

So Kendal's hair is starting to get longer, and being the girly girl that I am I've been dying for it grow so that I can start to play with it, well lately we've been playing a lot with her hair and it's a lot of fun. Anyway these are just a few pictures that we took of the kids out on our little patio.

BTW we are really liking Michigan. The spring here just goes on and on and on, and it's so green, and everyone is really nice. Our church is great and we are slowly making lots of friends. Talen's birthday is just around the corner and I'm excited to get it planned. We are doing a fire engine theme and we are even taking a trip to the fire station so all the kids can meet the fire fighters, see the trucks and squirt some water. I ordered a fire engine cake yesterday and it is going to be GREAT! I think he's going to love it.

I have an interview next week for a possible babysitting position, so that's exciting as well. Anyway things are going.









4 comments:

Ashlee & Christian said...

I don't blame you, with her thick lush hair I wouldn't be dying for it to get long to do fun stuff too. You look so awesome in your Mother's day pictures. I am glad you have a babysitting interview this coming week. Good luck, keep us updated.

Suzie Soda said...

So so cute. xoxoxo

Charlotte Lundell said...

I can't believe how old they are getting... Wow! The hair looks great. ;)

My Three Snakes and Snails said...

Glad you're doing well!!! Love the pix!
~kalisi