.post img { float:center; min-width:360px; max-width:360px; max-height:360px; min-height:360px; padding : 10px; line-height : 2em; margin: 0 auto 10px auto; clear: both; }

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Glee



I watched the first episode of this new show, "Glee" and this is a great clip from it. When I was in high school I used to be in all the different choirs in high school - and it brought me back to some of those memories - I applaud my brothers, Cameron and Cory and my sister-in-law, Bethany in Branson, Missouri for following their dreams and doing what they love even if it might not pay the best (they are performers). There is something about great music that can move you - it must be why all these musical shows and movies are starting to come back...anyway... it's worth watching. The kids in this clip are great singers and it put a smile on my face... who know's it might put one on yours.

1 comment:

Kara said...

I watched this last night too and thought it was so cute. I can't wait for it to start in the fall! My dream is to be in a show choir someday. I did musicals in H.S., but nothing this cool. Little tidbits you never knew, right?