.post img { float:center; min-width:360px; max-width:360px; max-height:360px; min-height:360px; padding : 10px; line-height : 2em; margin: 0 auto 10px auto; clear: both; }

Monday, May 18, 2009

Kendal talking

Here is a fun video I took of Kendal this past week - nothing too exciting and probably only worth watching if your grandma or grandpa : )



I've been taking the kids swimming about twice a week at the YMCA because it's nice to have the one on one time with each of them and it's great exercise for them, and because our apartment pool hasn't opened yet - the kids love it! Kendal goes under water very well and whenever I bring her up out of the water she nods her head and says, "K" meaning "I'm o.k." - it's really cute! I'll play ring around rosy with both of them and then on the part where you say "we all fall down" I dunk them under the water - they're getting used to it but a couple of times last week when I took Kendal I would get to that part of the song and she would start shaking her head no and saying, "no,no,no" - meaning she did not want to go under the water - even though she's good at it doesn't mean she's very comfortable with it - it's a scary thing to go under the water.

1 comment:

Heather Payne said...

The video was cute even if I'm not a grandma... yet. She's talking up a storm! So cute.