.post img { float:center; min-width:360px; max-width:360px; max-height:360px; min-height:360px; padding : 10px; line-height : 2em; margin: 0 auto 10px auto; clear: both; }

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Master Davis

Click to play this Smilebox greeting: graduation
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting



Jared's Graduation was on Saturday - I just wanted to express my gratitude to him and all his hard work these past 6 years - it's a lot of work to stay dedicated to education and to balance your social life, school life, and still prioritize your family. He is a great husband, and a great dad. I know he will be a successful provider. We are so proud of him. I also wanted to extend a thank you to all of our family for supporting us and loving us. Thank you for all your sweet graduation gifts and words of encouragement and praise. We could not have made it through these past 6 years without you.

No comments: