.post img { float:center; min-width:360px; max-width:360px; max-height:360px; min-height:360px; padding : 10px; line-height : 2em; margin: 0 auto 10px auto; clear: both; }

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Autism Study Retracted

This post is for Emily Smith. I always knew that vaccines did not cause autism and it has been a controversial issue for so long, and well now the discussion is over. CNN announced today that the man responsible for this study did not perform an accurate study and has retracted his statement that vaccines could/do cause autism. I thought of Emily because of her children and her passion for this topic and wanted to share the news clip with everyone.



So what do we learn from this? Get your kids vaccinated, and keep up on them.

2 comments:

McKenzie said...

Now maybe idiot parents will start vaccinating their kids again so they stop dying from completely preventable diseases...

Emily said...

You ROCK Carlie!!! I totally get why people want to have something to blame, but vaccinations just aren't it!

I'm going to link this on my blog!