.post img { float:center; min-width:360px; max-width:360px; max-height:360px; min-height:360px; padding : 10px; line-height : 2em; margin: 0 auto 10px auto; clear: both; }

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Girls night out!


Thanks to the recent pressure from like everyone I know I've finally started a blog for all to enjoy. When I moved here I was terrified that I wouldn't have a social life and that I wouldn't be able to find any friends who were in my similar situation - husband in school, a couple of kids, no life, and moving to a new place where you don't know anyone - then I met Ashlee and Stacey and all the other amazing girls in our ward -which then lead me to girls night out and meeting all the amazing girls that come to that activity. What a blessing it's been in my life to meet all of these amazing girls - and feel connected to something, while enjoying the fun of creating things that are beautiful (our crafts). It's ultimately because of the church - that connects us all - without we wouldn't have been able to find each other and have this social and fun connection that everyone needs in order to survive. So you guys are awesome and always look forward to hangin.

3 comments:

Jani Jo said...

I am so proud to be the first to comment! I told you I'm obsessed w/blogging. Anyway, I love your blog Carlie. As with everything you do, it's great! Love the picture 'cause it shows how much fun we always have! I also love the pics of you family; too cute.

Carlie said...

Janica you're so sweet - hey I just tried viewing your blog and it said my access was denied - will you invite me to yours so I can ooh and aww over yours?

katja said...

your blog is gret...i love kids...end i love enything about them!i have one angel...