Talen got his first big boy scratch - he's just barely learning to walk and run
in flip flops and he was playing outside on the pavement chasing after a ball
and ker-splat - he scuffed up his knees and his elbow pretty good - it took three days of band aids and first aid cream on his elbow scratch for it to form a scab - so it's healing now - but at the time is was quite traumatic for him and even a sucker wouldn't cheer him up.He also go to ride on the handlebars of Jared's bike for the second time this
week - one of his most favorite activities ever. When Jared did it for the first time a few days previously I was about to have a heart attack - but I held it in and decided to trust the father of my children; amazingly enough, Talen had an awesome time and now he begs and begs whenever he sees the bike to "ride da bike...pease?"
I tell him that I don't dare do it and that he'll have to wait until daddy gets home. Now Jared can't wait to get him his very own power-wheel.
He also had Peanut butter and jelly one day and got jelly all over his face. For some reason he likes to open up the sandwich and lick off all the jam by itself which usually involves dipping his fingers in it and then eating the jelly off of his fingers. Then he rubs his fingers all over his face and in his hair on on his shirt - well you get the picture. Before I know it we've got one sticky mess.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Talen's weekly highlights
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Good lookin even with a dirty face!
Gpaw Ronnie
Post a Comment