.post img { float:center; min-width:360px; max-width:360px; max-height:360px; min-height:360px; padding : 10px; line-height : 2em; margin: 0 auto 10px auto; clear: both; }

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bayles

My good friend Jami Black gave me the opportunity to practice my photography interest - by letting me take pictures of her adorable little boy - Bayles. He was so fun to photograph - I love the pictures because his cute little personality really shines through. He has so much expression.

She has given me permission to post them here on my blog because she was having trouble posting them on her site. I think that someday it would be really fun to eventually become more serious about doing photography on a professional level. I don't have near the amount of the kind of equipment I would need, and my camera is the lowest and most basic SLR you can buy - but we are working with what we have.

Anyway here are the photos we took. If anyone is interested in giving me more practice - give me a call - my schedule is wide open - (Jared is still looking for employment). All "sessions" will include basic photoshop editing as well.















That's it...I thought they turned out really nice.

Now just for fun I added a logo to one of the pictures below - Jared is in the advertising world and thinks that it needs serious work - but I like it, so just for fun here is a picture with the logo that I might have someday. Yes, I'm a nerd and even came up with a name already. Ya know if this economy doesn't pick up, we may be pursuing this more seriously than I expected : )

3 comments:

Emily said...

I love it! I really like your style!

Jani Jo said...

You are a woman of many talents! They turned out fantastic! Hey, you probably already know this, but Pioneer Woman has 2 sets of 'actions' for PSE 7.0 that you would just LOVE playing with. I can totally see you becoming a family photographer-- go for it:)

Ashlee & Christian said...

Those pictures look awesome. They really look professional. I think you should seriously pursue this. Bayles looks so adorable in these pictures. You can totally practice on Carter for sure if you want before we leave.