These are three of Kendal's four babies - she loves babies - she has to sleep with one every night - it doesn't really matter which one, just as long as she has at least one of them, and she always pushes them around the house in her baby stroller. A couple of mornings ago I went to get her from her crib and before I could pick her up she sat down, dug through her blankets to find her baby, found her, gave her a kiss on her lips, laid her down, covered her up with a blanket and said, "bye bye baby" then she offered me her arms so that I could pick her up out of the crib. I told her she was being such a good mommy. I thought it was so so cute. 

Thursday, June 11, 2009
Mommy Kendal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
She is seriously so cute with her babies. I am so surprised with how much she loves those babies that she actually shares them with Carter during church or with other. That is so stinkin' cute that she did that with the baby in her crib. She is so adorable. I love your kids.
Post a Comment