A few days ago as we were sitting down for dinner Talen picked up his fork and spoon and positioned them just so, and said, "Look mom, I'm playing the violin." Now we're not exactly sure where he got this from. The mall put's on this once a month thing for kids called "Mommy and Me"and last month they had a booth set up promoting music and they were letting the kids move a bow across the strings of a violin, they didn't let them hold the violin. So I'm not really sure where he learned the position from - we're thinking maybe from "Little Einsteins" - which is like his favorite show right now the Disney Channel. Anyway we got a huge kick out of this. Who knows maybe someday he will be a violin player. That would be pretty sweet.
I don't know if you can tell but he kept moving his fork along the spoon back and forth. I love the pursed lips - like he's in deep concentration or something.



2 comments:
You know, violin players rock! At least I hope I am still considered one for the part that they rock, it has been 3 yrs since I picked mine up to play, oops. That is so cute he did that with his fork and spoon, hey the spoon has a good chin rest!!!
Carlie- I would love to get those pics on my blog in one way or another. Either I can just link to your blog or copy them from you blog. Whatever. YOu are lovely and wonderful.
Post a Comment