.post img { float:center; min-width:360px; max-width:360px; max-height:360px; min-height:360px; padding : 10px; line-height : 2em; margin: 0 auto 10px auto; clear: both; }

Thursday, July 23, 2009

A glimmer of hope

Today the Martin Agency in Richmond called Jared and informed him that they are in desperate need of some freelance work today through the weekend because they are up against a very important deadline. They asked a recent classmate that is already working at Martin who he would prefer for them to bring in for this freelance work and he told them "Jared Davis". Jared received a call today at 12:00 asking him if he'd be interested, he said yes, and they called him back at 12:20 asking him if he could be there by 1:00 for the briefing. He said yes. So I may not have a husband for the next 4-5 days, which is completely okay with me (we've seen a little too much of each other lately : ). It's definitely not a job offer, but it's a foot in the door at his number one choice agency, so needless to say he's a little excited, and it'll give us a little cash in our pocket.


The Martin Agency - Downtown Richmond

6 comments:

McKenzie said...

HOORAY!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you! I hope it turns into something more long term.

Emily said...

YAY!!! Fingers crossed!

Nehring Fun said...

Yeah!! I hope everything goes well and they recognize what they're missing:)

Ashlee & Christian said...

What, that is freakin' awesome. An answer to prayer, for real, I really to hope this is his opportunity to have it turn into something! We will keep our fingers crossed.

Suzie Soda said...

Hooray...Let's pray it turns into something permanent.
I hope, I hope, I hope. xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Sa-WEET! I hope they hire him for the long haul. Plus, I want you to stay in Richmond for selfish reasons :)