Beautiful pictures! Did you take those, or your husband? I am loving your eye for photography!!! Looks like you guys are having fun this summer. Enjoy it!
How Fun!!! So how is the job search coming along? Okay, love your pages. Seriously... how did you get the curved edge flipped up look in photoshop? I love that look to the pictures and the shadow behind it. Please share... I need a new way to spotlight my pictures on my pages and make them stand out.
4 comments:
Beautiful pictures! Did you take those, or your husband? I am loving your eye for photography!!! Looks like you guys are having fun this summer. Enjoy it!
How Fun!!! So how is the job search coming along? Okay, love your pages. Seriously... how did you get the curved edge flipped up look in photoshop? I love that look to the pictures and the shadow behind it. Please share... I need a new way to spotlight my pictures on my pages and make them stand out.
Looks like your're having fun. I sure miss living with in a couple hours of the beach. Especially on a day like today when it's above 100 degrees.
Wow you got some GREAT pictures. What a wonderful day.
Post a Comment