.post img { float:center; min-width:360px; max-width:360px; max-height:360px; min-height:360px; padding : 10px; line-height : 2em; margin: 0 auto 10px auto; clear: both; }

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Talen's 3 year photo shoot

I have been wanting to go and get Talen's 3 year photos done for a while now, and we were finally able to go last Saturday. All of these photos were taken in downtown Richmond (except for the Railroad tracks photos - those were taken here in the west end) and it was a total joint effort with picking backgrounds, poses, and snapping the shots with Jared - and I loved working with him on this project. We are so pleased with how they turned out and so pleased with the scenery of downtown. Talen did a great job of modeling all of his sides and emotions. He was the perfect subject. Hopefully we'll be here to do Kendal's 2 year photos. Oh and if any of you grandparents out there want me to send you a disc or make them available for downloading just let me know.





















4 comments:

Emily said...

Absolutely FABULOUS! You are so good at this (and he is so darn cute)!

Ashlee & Christian said...

Those pictures ROCK! They are awesome. Okay, they did make me sad though... cause I don't get to see that cute boy a few times a week anymore. He looks SOOOO grown up in these pictures and not my little 18 mo old Talen we first knew, crazy! You seriously should start charging and doing sessions for people!!!

Nehring Fun said...

What a stud!! He is a natural model! You did an awesome job!! I love all the back drops you chose!

Anonymous said...

Carlie- You are my photographer forever! If you are still here next year I am going to pay you to take pictures of Bayles, the new baby, and hey, why not some family pics too! Love the colors, the poses, EVERYTHING!