I know it's taken me forever to post these photos from Missouri - but here they are in slideshow format. We had a great trip with my family. We played at Silver Dollar City, where Talen got to ride a roller coaster, and Kendal got to ride a kitty ride for the first time ever (she did not like it one bit - they totally freaked her out) and Jared and I got to ride some pretty awesome roller coasters (which we haven't done in years and years). We also went to a water park, saw two shows that my brother's and sister-in- law perform in, went on the lake, and went to the Titanic Museum along with tons of other things.
It was a great idea to get together and I'm glad we were all able to make some good memories. I asked Talen what his favorite thing about going to Missouri was and he said "seeing grandpa and grandma", which I thought was pretty sweet. It was a great little vacation - so thanks mom and dad for getting us out there, and thanks to Cam and Beth for letting us stay with you guys - you were excellent hosts.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Pictures from Missouri Trip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment