.post img { float:center; min-width:360px; max-width:360px; max-height:360px; min-height:360px; padding : 10px; line-height : 2em; margin: 0 auto 10px auto; clear: both; }

Sunday, September 13, 2009

6 Years

We had our 6 year anniversary yesterday. I cannot believe I've been married for 6 years. I can't believe how fast time goes by. We decided that we weren't going to celebrate because it wasn't financially smart, and Cameron and Bethany and their friends Mark and Kelly all went in on a "collaborative" gift and sent us on a surprise anniversary date! It was so so sweet of them. We were very surprised and so so grateful. They sent us to a restaurant called Cantina Laredo (click on the name to view the web site) . It was a very nice Mexican restaurant, and we had never been there and had never heard of it, but man was it gahooooooooooood! We ordered this fantastic guacamole that they make fresh table side for you. It was probably the most delicious guacamole I've ever had.

So usually I get all sappy and write about how wonderful Jared is and how I'm so lucky to have him, but this year I'm going to spare all of you the romantic sap. All I'm going to say is Marriage is hard, having kids is challenging, and life is hard work full of ups and downs, but I wouldn't change anything that's ever happened to me. My husband blesses my life everyday and helps to me grow, and my children fill me up with joy. I am very blessed.


6 years ago yesterday, Timpanogos Temple





2 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

What a cute family you have become in 6 years.
All your sentiments are right......even after 36 years.
Congratulations. Miss you. xoxoxo

Katie said...

Happy anniversary! You guys still look beautiful. :)