.post img { float:center; min-width:360px; max-width:360px; max-height:360px; min-height:360px; padding : 10px; line-height : 2em; margin: 0 auto 10px auto; clear: both; }

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Blessed Sunshine

So it rained here in Missouri for like 9 days straight and it was starting to just get everybody down, the kids had cabin fever BAD, we just had nothing to do and we were running out of ideas, and I have to admit my mood was starting to get a little gray as well, but finally the gloom ended and the sun graced us with it's presence. So here are some pictures celebrating the sunshine.























3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had some fun! I know what you mean when the sun takes a leave of absence for awhile, my mood starts to get a little grey, I'm glad the sunshine came back. I was talking to Sis. Beenz and she was telling me that Izzy used to grab Talen by the neck and kiss him all the time in nursery, she also ALWAYS had to sit by him. If everyone was sitting down and there was no place for her by Talen, everyone would have to move so she could sit by him. Fuuuunny!!! I had no idea:)--Stacy

Charlotte Lundell said...

Wish I was there!

J, K, L, and D said...

Carlie, you are beautiful.