Cute pages. I love those! Good black mail pictures for some day. I couldn't help but laugh at Talen's farmer tan, too funny. okay, so for reals, I do get excited you guys are coming to Utah in 2 weeks. Sad though you don't have a job, but I can't wait to see you guys. Let me know if you need anything. Keep me updated on when you are coming.
3 comments:
So cute. What"s the latest? How are you doing? We are praying for something good. xoxoxo
Cute pages. I love those! Good black mail pictures for some day. I couldn't help but laugh at Talen's farmer tan, too funny. okay, so for reals, I do get excited you guys are coming to Utah in 2 weeks. Sad though you don't have a job, but I can't wait to see you guys. Let me know if you need anything. Keep me updated on when you are coming.
Uh, so your kids are pretty much the cutest ever. :)
Hope things get moving soon.
Post a Comment