.post img { float:center; min-width:360px; max-width:360px; max-height:360px; min-height:360px; padding : 10px; line-height : 2em; margin: 0 auto 10px auto; clear: both; }

Saturday, September 5, 2009

I like to move it move it, I like to move it, move it...

About a week ago we took Talen and Kashton (my adorable nephew) to their first dance class ever to see how they would do. Besides being the only 2 out of the 4 there that participated I think they had a good time. They both love to dance, so we thought "why not". Below are a few AWESOME pictures for you enjoyment. Oh and I would have taken Kendal because she also loves to shake what her mamma gave her but the class for ages 2 and 3 : (



Ring Around the Rose, trying to coax another class member to come participate


Galloping/(running) across the dance floor

Kashton "freezing" - so much poise and balance :)



Movin and Groovin

It doesn't get much cuter than this



And this one is my absolute favorite (Bethany snapped this adorable picture), I just love his intense face and body position. Nice moves.


Kashton and Talen - cute little dancin cousins.

No comments: