.post img { float:center; min-width:360px; max-width:360px; max-height:360px; min-height:360px; padding : 10px; line-height : 2em; margin: 0 auto 10px auto; clear: both; }

Saturday, October 24, 2009

The pumpkin patch

We went to the pumpkin patch last week with all the kids and we had a wonderful time. I loved seeing Kendal tread through the marshy patch and attempt and succeed at picking up pumpkins way heavier than I imagined she could handle. I also loved seeing her explore the environment like the corn stalks, the muddy ground, the pigs dirty snouts, the itchy hay on the hay ride, the crisp air, and the corn kernel sand box. Talen loved the tricycle track, the slides, and running through the hay maze and corn maze. At one point Jared and Talen ran off without me and Kendal, found a hiding spot, and jumped out and scared us as we passed by them. It was a really fun evening spent together.

Below are two scrapbook pages I made and then below them is a cute little slide show if your interested in seeing more pictures from the patch.

Happy Fall!




Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: The Pumpkin Patch
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Kendal's coat. It is so stinkin' cute!

Heather Payne said...

Great family shot! Looks like you guys are having fun and enjoying these memories with your kids. Thanks for sharing.