So I realize that I'm probably a big nerd because I love books about vampires and werewolves, but besides my family and the Church, the Twilight series and chocolate (good chocolate that is) are probably two of my most favorite things. I remember our big girls night out last year when we all went to the first one and swooned over the entire movie, (all secretly wishing we could be Bella Swan for one day) - it was an event to remember. Hopefully this year I'll be able to find some fanatics to go with. I came across a new trailer that, if you haven't seen, you really have to see, I've posted it below.
Can't Wait!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Twilight Fever
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Seen it. Love it. Can't WAIT for Nov. 20th, midnight.
If you can wait till I am back in town from Thanksgiving and you guys are in Utah I would love to go with you :) Have you read the Hunger Games? It is good too (I just barely finished it)
Looks better than the first one. I only read the first book, because I'm more of a realist, but still looks good.
That was a lovely time we had, wasn't it? Remember when Aimee compared her muffin to Jacob? Good times. We're going for Scott's birthday. haha! It's probably more of a Jami celebration than a Scott celebration. But I figure he'll get over it if I make him a delicious birthday cake.
Glad you are doing well. You sound good. We missed you at the ward Halloween party....seems like yesterday. My pumpkin muffins won 2nd place.
Check out my blog. St. Louis is nice. xoxoxo
Oh man, that seriously was one of the funnest nights out I had had in a long time. Good times.
Okay... you just TOTALLY made my day!! I just read your comment on my blog and I am ecstatic. We will for sure have some serious play dates once a week. I would love it. Carter actually asked about Talen this past week. He still remembers and I can't wait to see you guys. I have been missing you terribly as well and am thrilled to hang out and chat Let me know if you guys need anything once you get here. I am sorry it has gotten to this point, but selfishly so happy for my sake.
I can't wait!!
Post a Comment